Donate building materials or professional labor and become a member of Habitat’s Contractors Circle.
The Contractors Circle is our way of recognizing the contractors and professional trades whose contributions help fulfill our mission to build safe and affordable housing.
Your partnership and contribution will transform neighborhoods in the Capital District and at the same time, it will strengthen the sense a teamwork and purpose in your company, target new customers, and expand your visibility within Habitat’s vast network of volunteers, donors and partners. When you co-brand with Habitat for Humanity, the 10th largest home builder in the country, you are creating a tangible, competitive point of difference.
Sponsorships and Benefits
Members of the Contractors Circle sponsor Habitat’s homebuilding program in the form of donated skilled labor, building materials or priority Habitat pricing.
As a co-branding partner, you will receive:
- Recognition and a link to your business on HabitatCD.org
- Exclusive HfHCD Preferred Vendor window stickers for your fleet or office
- Recognition in Hammer Times, HfHCD’s monthly e-newsletter (sent to 9,000 supporters)
- Recognition on signage in our ReStore (15,000 customers annually)
- Display of signage onsite and marketing material in construction site volunteer trailers (3,000 volunteers annually)
- Certificate of Appreciation that can be displayed in your store
- Listed on HfHCD’s Contractors Circle list that is distributed to the community, volunteers and included within our homeowners guide
To learn more about joining the Contractors Circle, please contact:
Fred Darguste, Director of Construction Operations
(518) 462-2993 x108
For information about donating used materials or donations of smaller quantities, please visit our ReStore page.