ReStore Donation Truck Assistant & Warehouse Associate
The Habitat for Humanity ReStore is hiring part-time Donation Truck Assistants and Warehouse Associates. Physically demanding but rewarding positions in a fast-paced, high-volume not-for-profit retail business now available.
- Saturday and evening availability, and ability to lift 100 pounds are musts.
- Possibility for growth to full-time employment in Spring of 2018.
- Background checks and DMV abstracts may be required at time of interview.
- Serious inquiries and email resumes only please.
- Compensation: $10 per hour, 24-29 hours per week, 3-4 days a week.
- Employment type: part-time.
Qualified applicants can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Habitat for Humanity Capital District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee, volunteer, or applicant for a Habitat home on the basis of race, color, cultural heritage, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical condition, political affiliation, source of income, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state, or federal law. This policy extends to all personnel decisions, terms and conditions of employment, vendor contracts and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive, diverse and welcoming environment for all.